As the largest body organ, our skin is quite delicate. External and internal influences tend to easily disrupt its natural balance, thus leading to skin irritations and unsightly blemishes. Our exclusively made specialized formula containing unique actives works its wonders to clear up imperfections. It can effectively help combat a myriad of skin problems, leaving you with a beautifully even skin tone.
- Deep cleaning of excess oils
- Cleanses pores
- Balances skin
- Reducing the imperfections
- Unifies appearance
Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
Collagen: Collagen is a natural fibroid and the vital building block of skin. When applied and used in anti-aging treatments, collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity, and regeneration of the skin. It adds firmness and helps to reduce signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging. Also, it smooths the skin and helps to bind water to the skin, providing a healthy appearance.
Kaolin: Kaolin is an all-natural clay that mildly exfoliates the skin helping to remove dead skin cells, impurities, and debris. As well it can encourage blood circulation to compressed areas promoting a healing action to decrease irritation. Just as importantly, it is astringent with soothing properties and helps to provide the skin oil relief.
Honey Extract: Honey extract is full of antioxidants that are beneficial for the skin to help slow down the aging process. As well it is antibacterial helping to cleanse the pores and assist in the prevention of breakouts. Last but not lease it contains plenty of moisturizing properties supplying the skin a soft, supple, smooth appearance.
Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: Our liposome complex is formulated to help deliver the active skin ingredients in the best and most efficient way.
Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient.
It is an extremely active cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect.
As for vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world, it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains powerful anti-inflammatory activity - which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
Beta Carotene: Beta carotene is a potent antioxidant and is also known as a "proVitamin A" for the skin. It is a pink/orange pigment found in many different vegetables and fruits. The skin needs the source of vitamin A for healthy looking skin. It can assist the skin with the following:
- Shield skin from free radicals
- Protect from sun damage
- Help even skin tone
- Restore suppleness
- Add a "skin-glow"
- Reduce skin irritation and itchiness
Algae Extract: Algae extract is packed with amino acids, minerals, and vitamins A, B, C, and E. Also, it has excellent antioxidants and peptides helping to combat free radicals and sign of aging. It can detoxify the skin by drawing out toxins all the while providing hydrating, brightening, and soothing properties.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
Full Ingredients List:
AQUA/DEIONIZED WATER/EAU, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC- TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERINE, BENTONITE, KAOLIN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PERSEA (AVOCADO) GRATISSIMA OIL, ALGE EXTRACT, MEL EXTRACT, LECITHIN (LIPOSOME COMPLEX), BETA-CAROTENE, RETINYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, ALOE BARBADENSIS (LEAF JUICE), SQUALENE, SULFUR, DEAD SEA MUD, MARIS SAL(DEAD SEA SALT), IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, BHT, DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LINALOOL, EUGENOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, ALPHA ISO METHYL IONONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL
*Disclaimer : Premier Dead Sea product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Premier Dead Sea product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It's known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea's composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and advanced scientific processes, Premier's cosmetic products are the best of their kind.